Sunday, May 17, 2009

Turner-Amos, The Metropolitan Club, 5/16/9


Brittany Turner and Slate Amos held their reception at The Metropolitan Club in Alpharetta. Their wedding cake design is one of my most requested ... my Jodi Lynn design. Always looks elegant. It was topped with the biggest roses I have ever seen or worked with ... they were huge. I should have taken a pic of the centerpieces .... they were gorgeous / very different ... the florist was: Andy Beach and Associates.

Slate is a graduate of the University of Mississippi ... and rumor has it he played football with Eli Manning (how cool is that) !!! Well, an Ole Miss groom cake was definately in order.

Photo's compliments of Art Pinney (www.artpinney.com).

Congratulations, Brittany and Slate !!!!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Re: 1st Anniversary Cake Coupon
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 7:50 AM
From: Brittany Turner
To: Eileen M. Carter

We will definitely keep an eye out! Thank you for the beautiful cakes!! I didnt even get to see the Ole Miss cake because they cut into it before we got over there but I know Art took pics and I love your pic of it!

I have another pic that someone took of the cake table once it was done.. im going to attach it for you. It was a beautiful table! The roses were the biggest I have ever seen too!!

This pic doesnt even show the girls bouquets but it does show the petals!!