Monday, May 25, 2009

Cain-Rehkop, Roswell River Landing, 5/24/9




While Clay was spending time with his daughter Megan .. I had to call in the calvary for some delivery help. So, Liz and I started our deliveries for the day at the Roswell River Landing .. the site of Amanda Cain and Ryan Rehkop's reception.

Amanda had requested one of my favorite cakes .... "All Dressed Up" ... a flat finish with a unique triple fold ribbon detail. Her choice of ribbon color was tiffany blue. Picture it paired with bright yellow Sunflowers. Gorgeous.

Unfortunately, we all will need to wait to see the cake photos ... something happened to my camera and I don't have a shot of the cake to show you. Sorry.

UPDATE: Pro pics have arrived from Aimee Wheeler ..... unfortunately, she didn't take a shot of the groom cake up close, but perhaps Amanda has a shot of it from a guest. I'll ask and post it later.

Will post pictures from Aimee Wheeler upon receipt.




I went back later that evening to pick up my plateau ... I saw Amanda dancing with her now husband, Ryan ... they looked great together.




Congrats, Amanda and Ryan.




1 comment:

Eileen said...

Thank you!!!!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:30 PM
From: Amanda Rehkop
To: Eileen M. Carter

Hi Eileen-

I just wanted to thank you so much for your beautiful cakes!!!!! They turned out even better than I had imagined and were also so delicious. All of the guests at our wedding raved about the cake and it was all pretty much gone! Ryan loved his Colorado Buffaloes grooms cake and it was a great surprise for him. Thank you again so much and I can't wait to get our one year anniversary cake!

Amanda