Sunday, June 14, 2009

Robbins-Zuniga, Salvation Army College, 6/10/9

Have you ever been to the Salvation Army College Campus? No, it's not the one you can see from I-85, it's on Metropolitan Parkway and the campus is absolutely beautiful. So neat, so clean. Very impressive.

It was the site of Jan Robbins and Frankie Zuniga's wedding (in the Chapel) and reception (Student Center). Jan sent out 150 invitations, and I don't know how all of her guests were going to fit in the student center, but I'm sure all were going to eat well. Jason's Deli (love them) catered the event and I prepared 15 dozen cupcakes for her cupcake tree. Adding bright yellow spider and button mums brought the cupcake tree to life.

Jan and Frankie have moved to Texas. I look forward to seeing them in a year when they come back to celebrate their first anniversary with friends and family.
Best wishes to you both.

1 comment:

Johnni said...

That is so pretty