Saturday, June 6, 2009

McIver-Perry, Country Club of the South, 6/6/9


This was my first time at the Country Club of the South in Alpharetta ... the site of Cristina McIver and Will Perry's reception. The Club is beautiful and the event room is full of windows with room enough for at least 250.

Cristina wanted a dot cake .. but not the normal dot ... she wanted a big fat dot, so that's what she got. Her 5-tier square cake - alternating red velvet and lemon cakes - was bordered in a lime green ribbon with big fat dots. I loved how it came out. Even Clay commented on how different it was.

Will's groom cake was the Georgia "G" ... carrot cake (with extra nuts and carrot) filled with cream cheese.

Art Pinney (http://www.artpinney.com/) captured just the right images. Thank you.

UPDATE: When I went back to pick up the plateau .. the joint was jumping! My goodness, I've never seen so many people up and dancing. I went looking for Cristina, but couldn't see her thru the crowd. I did see Art .... he was tired, but getting some great shots ... I grabbed my plateau and headed home.

No comments: