Sunday, April 19, 2009

Unger-Forrest, Roswell River Landing, 4/18/9




My first of three deliveries of the day ..... and as I was creating this cake at my kitchen table, I just knew it would be my "Pick of the Weekend".

If there was an award for wedding details ... Amy would receive it. From the cake to the lanterns to the "F" made out of daiseys ... the details in white, lime green and yellow were amazing (and so adorable). Great job, Amy !!!

Amy Unger and Josh Forrest married at the Roswell River Landing. Their Day of Coordinator, Ally Haggerty (www.unforgettablesoirees.com), arrived at 7:30a that morning to make sure that all of Amy's details were in place and ready to go. When I arrived, I got the nickle tour of details and then got to work. The wedding cake, which was 1/2 strawberry and 1/2 vanilla cakes filled w/ cookies and cream, was covered .... totally covered .. in little dots ..... bordered with green and yellow ribbons. Too cute. Only the football part of the LSU groom cake was edible ... chocolate cake filled w/ banana cream ... the grass/chunk of dirt was fake.

I've seen the professional shots from Michael Saba (saba@mdsaba.com) ... they look great, by the way .... and have ordered the cake shots, but until they arrive .. enjoy mine.

There is one shot that I did not see in Amy's pro shot gallery .... and I think it's because the photographer was behind Amy when I took this picture. One additional detail that Amy had was a green crenoline under her gown .... I took this shot (and got permission from Amy to blog it). Enjoy the photo of Amy, in her veil, in a comfy shirt, and in her slip with green crenoline.

Amy and Josh ... a very special couple and who are wished much happiness for many years to come. See you in a year .. if not sooner.

E

No comments: