Saturday, May 1, 2010

WEDDING: Kemeter-How, Paris on Ponce, 5/1/10


I had never heard of Paris on Ponce until Sarah and David came to meet with me ... they described it as an antique store with Le Maison Rouge in the back. They were right. It's quite unique. I don't think I would be able to describe it, so I suggest you go to www.parisonponce.com and go check it out yourself.

Each tier of the wedding cake was 1/2 white and 1/2 vanilla cakes filled with Bavarian Cream. The grey iced layers had a white single dot design, the white iced layers design mimicked Sarah's ring.

Thanks to Candace of Botany Bay for adding the floral. The cake turned out great.

Congratulations, Sarah and David ... so glad the rain stayed away long enough for you to get your special day in.

VENDORS:
Photographer: Nikki Banik Photography
Music: HL Baily
Floral: Botany Bay
Caterer: 1st Choice Caterers

No comments: