Saturday, May 22, 2010

WEDDING: Sulpy-Skelton, Flint Hill, 5/22/10

Danielle contacted me at the end of March, but due to her busy schedule we didn't get to meet until May 5th ... and with a May 22nd wedding, that was cutting it close. I did have another client for that day, but with an early delivery time I was still available.


Flint Hill in Norcross was the site of Danielle Sulpy and Josh Skelton's wedding ceremony and reception. It was a beautiful day.



Danielle knew exactly what she wanted. A tall cake with columns and floral cascades on each tier and rounded edges. The only thing I added to her design was a wide spaced single dot design on each tier for interest. It came out really pretty.

Josh had a thing for turntables ..... I did my best to create one just for him.






Congratulations, Danielle and Josh.

VENDORS:
Music: ?
Photo: A family friend
Floral: Magic Moments
Caterer: Flint Hill

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" - Chocolate cake filled w/ Cookies n' Cream
8" - Carrot cake filled w/ Cream Cheese
10" - White cake filled w/ Chocolate Mousse
12" - Red Velvet cake filled w/ fresh sliced Strawberries

Groom Cake Flavor/Filling:
Red Velvet cake filled w/ fresh sliced Strawberries

1 comment:

Eileen said...

DATE: June 3, 2010
FROM: Vicki Sulpy (Bride's mom)
TO: Eileen Carter Creations

Thank you for the beautiful cakes. I've never seen a wedding cake as beautiful as Danielle's, and I appreciate the work and detail you put it into it.

Vicki Sulpy