Saturday, May 8, 2010

WEDDING: Heinrichs-Ryan, Whitlock Inn, 5/8/10


I never had the pleasure of meeting this customer .. we did all of our business via emails .. maybe one phonecall, but mostly email. When Tina approached me, she had already contracted her reception site, Whitlock Inn in Marietta, to create her wedding cake, so she was looking for someone to create the groom cake.


She sent a picture of the Pittsburgh Steelers "Terrible Towel". So for all of the Pittsburgh Steeler fans out there ... this one is for you !!! It was red velvet filled w/ cream cheese. Yum !






About a month later, she contacted me again wondering if I could come up with an idea as a favor for her wedding. I suggested chocolate covered oreo's. Together we found a design for the label and we were off and running.


Special thanks to Liz Kelly for delivering this order for me. I truly appreciate you.

Congratulations, Tina and Leo !!!

Many thanks for the pro photo's from Shae Owens Photography ... great job and incredibly fast turnaround.

You can see more examples of Shae's work at:
Shae Owens Photography
334.398.0209
www.shaeowens.com
www.shaeowens.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Thank you so much!
Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:32 AM
From: T Heinrichs
To: Eileen M. Carter

Good Morning Eileen,

I just wanted to drop you a quick email and thank you for the wonderful grooms cake and the favors. Both were a huge hit! I think by the end there were only a couple pieces of the grooms cake left and everyone was ranting on how much they loved the oreos! OMG! Those oreos were to die for!!!!!!!!!! LOL :)
I'm glad Shae got some photos to you already.
I have a friend who is also getting married and she wanted your information so I passed it along. Her fiance' is also a big Steelers fan.
It was a pleasure getting to work with you and I am sure I will be calling you in the future for those yummy oreos!

Thanks again,

Tina