Saturday, November 1, 2008

Brettner-Karably, Silverbell Pavillion, 11/1/8


4:45p Off to the Emory Conference Center, Silverbell Pavillion, for the reception of Stacy Brettner and Ben Karably. Ben is an Atlanta Police Officer and after learning that I drive like a crazy woman while delivering my cakes, gave me a "get out of jail" card .. his business card ... just in case I get stopped speeding while delivering cakes in Atlanta. I am happy to report that I have NOT had the opportunity to use it ... yet (ha ha ha). Stacy and Ben wanted a different shaped cake (which is just fine with me .. I love "different" cakes). I got a chance to use my "petal" pans for this three-tiered cake iced white with an eggplant ribbon at the base and a very delicate swirl right above the ribbon. Carla Duncan (On Occasions of Atlanta) provided the beautiful orange/purple floral.

Wow !!! What a difference a professional photo makes. Thanks Liz Yeakle Photography (www.lizyeakle.com)

No comments: