Saturday, April 17, 2010

WEDDING: Foster-Williams, Reunion Hall, 4/17/10


I love this venue. Reunion Hall is in Hoschton (Hooshton) and reminds me of home (New England). It's easy to get to and the staff are very nice and helpful. It was the site of Nicole Foster and Andrew Williams wedding and reception.

Nicole and Drew's wedding ceremony was right out front and while everyone was waiting for Nicole to make her entrance, there was lots going on inside. When I met Nicole, she had decided on a great cake design ..... but while waiting for her big day to arrive, she was browsing my blog and found a cake design that I call "The Mayan" and fell in love with it. The entire cake is encased in a "cage" of curly willow. This is one of those designs that looks different every time I create it. It all depends on the floral used. It's a great cake.


Drew's cake is called "All Cracked Up".


Congratulations, Nicole and Drew.


Will post pro pics as soon as I receive them from Melissa Pepin Photography (along w/ her contact info).

No comments: