Monday, April 26, 2010

PROFESSIONAL PICS ARE IN !!!

Hi - please go check out the WEDDING: Williams-Karolyi, Michael C. Carlos Museum, 4/17/10 Wedding post.

Every once in a while, I get to meet a new "gem" out there in this wedding industry. Jeff Roffman is one of those gems. I had never heard of him, he had never heard of me, but I can't wait to work with him again. I couldn't decide which of the cake pictures to put up on the blog, so I put them all up. He made my cakes look amazing. If you are still looking for a photographer ... please contact Jeff Roffman at jmroffman@gmail.com, 404/437-7437, www.jeffroffmanphotography.com

Thanks for the quick turnaround, Jeff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I finally got a chance to join the blog. You made my baby shower cupcakes, which were FAB! I am not amazed by the outstanding wedding cakes that I see here. Keep up the good work that you do. I will be in touch for my son's first birthday cake in August!

Kimberly