Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where have I been ? Why haven't I been bloggin?

Well ... I took a few weeks off ... Clay and I celebrated our 5th anniversary ... Clay was so romantic .. he reinacted our first date (which was dining at Emerald China and then going for coffee/dessert at La Madeline). Lots of laughter !!! I fell in love with him all over again.

Friends Kevin and Kerry came to town for a visit ... after they took a short hike on the Appalachian Trail, we all became tourists and went to the Aquarium, the World of Coke, and topped our day off at "The Varsity" for a lube job and oil change (LOL).













Clay turned the Big 5-0 !!! He put together a big party for me back in March, and I did the same for him. Lots of friends came over and everyone brought a dish to share. I think he had a great time !!!

No comments: