Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BEST OF WEDDINGS 2010 !!!

I just received a call from The Knot to let me know that I have made it into The Knot's Best of Weddings 2010 issue for the 3rd year in a row ..... WOW !!!!! This is quite an honor and if it wasn't for my incredible brides who took the time to fill out a survey that The Knot sends out ... this honor would not be possible.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!

I can't take all of the credit ... so I share this honor with:
Clay ... the Cake Wrangler and my #1 Fan
Shelby .... kitchen detail (pots and pans)
Liz/Kelley ... for always being available and ready to help

The issue will come out in May, 2010 ... I'll be waiting for the doors to open to purchase multiple copies. LOL

2 comments:

Kelley said...

So, SO SOOOOOOO very proud lady!!!!

Helen Sturgeon said...

Congratulations! An honor well deserved - you're the BEST!