Wednesday, November 11, 2009

EVENT: H. S. West, Hair and Makeup

Tonight I had the honor of participating as a vendor for a very special event. "Cocktails and Covers" was an event dedicated to the creative works of Scoobie West.

I've known Scoobie for years ... but only met him in person once, long ago. He has done the hair and makeup for many of my brides, but is usually long gone or in a different location when I'm setting up the cakes, so I never get to see him. When he called me a couple of weeks ago to ask if I would be willing and able to provide sweet treats for this event .. I didn't hesitate. Scoobie West is the best in his field. I hope tonight's event clears yet another path for him to create on a higher level.

Thanks, Scoobie for giving me this opportunity .... much success always.

Eileen

PS: Photo's to follow ..... Janet Howard (Blue World Studios) was the event photographer. I'll be sure to post photo's when I receive them.

No comments: