Saturday, June 12, 2010

WEDDING: Webster-Morse, Founders Hall, 6/12/10

When The Knot's Best of Weddings 2008 issue hit the news stands, I'm sure I was first in line to get a copy or two as I was featured in it. The cover cake was gorgeous and how I wished I would have a bride that wanted that cake.




Well, on August 30, 2009, my wish came true. In walked Amanda Webster and Matt Morse. When I asked if Amanda had any idea of what her cake will look like, she produced the cover cake.


It was 98 degrees when I delivered this cake ... to Founders Hall in Roswell. When I walked into the ballroom, everything was black and white and aqua ... and so was the cake. It was one of my more difficult cakes to construct because of the height and weight of each cake, but it looked good when I left.

Matt is a Carolina Panther fan.













VENDORS:
Music: Premier Wedding
Photo: Premier Wedding
Floral: Heather Oliver, Stylish Stems
Caterer: Talk of the Town

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" - White / Chocolate / Almond cake filled w/ raspberry and Cookies n' Cream
10" - White / Chocolate / Almond cake filled w/ raspberry and Cookies n' Cream
12" - White / Chocolate / Almond cake filled w/ raspberry and Cookies n' Cream
14" - FAKE

Groom Cake Flavor/Filling:
Red Velvet cake filled w/ Cream Cheese

No comments: