Saturday, June 12, 2010

WEDDING: Carter-Cleary, Greystone, 6/12/10

I've been to Piedmont Park many time ... Park Tavern and Magnolia Hall and the Atlanta Botanical Garden ... well Greystone at Piedmont Park is a fairly new facility and this was my first time delivering to it. I'll be anxious to hear from Catherine as to her experience with it (and I'll let you all know).


Catherine Carter (no relation) and Brett Cleary ... married at the Lake Clara Meer Dock (in Piedmont Park) on one of the hottest days of the year. When I left the facility, the temperature reading on my car was 98 degrees. They held their reception at Greystone. Thanks to Affairs to Remember for setting up the cake tables first.

Catherine's cake was a combination of a couple of cakes created over the years ... she liked the petal pan shape of the cake, but also liked the ribbon and bow look. This is what her cake ended up as and I've already received many compliments on it.

Brett's cake was Sanford Hall at Auburn University.

There was a third cake created ... an anniversary cake for Catherine's mom/dad.

Congratulations, Catherine and Brett.



VENDORS:
Music: 176 Keys
Photo: Alea Moore Photography
Floral: Southern Bouquets (Tamela Scarborough)
Caterer: Affairs to Remember

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" - White cake filled w/ Bailey's
9" - Almond cake filled w/ Amaretto
12" - White cake filled w/ Bailey's
15" - Lemon cake filled w/ Raspberry buttercream

Groom Cake Flavor/Filling:
12" - Chocolate cake filled w/ Cookies n' Cream

1 comment:

Yashica said...

I love the Ribbon and Brooch cake!