Friday, June 25, 2010

WEDDING: Chappell-McVicker, Flint Hill, 6/25/10

I love delivering to Flint Hill .. you get in and out fairly easy, the cake table is ALWAYS set and ready to go, if I need anything all I have to do is ask and it appears ... and it's a short driving distance for me.

Flint Hill was the site of Stephanie Chappell and Scott McVicker's wedding and reception. I didn't get to see Scott, but sure did get to see Stephanie while she was having photo's taken. I have requested a shot of her in her gown so that you could see it .. it was magnificent and it was made specifically for her. Incredible.

Stephanie came to me with her cake design already figured out ... the top two tiers were tied with a bow, and the bottom full tier had the written words "You are the best thing". The very bottom layer was half the height as the others and in a contrasting color.

Scott is a major ESPN fan, so his ESPN cake was in order.




VENDORS:
Music: Black Tie Events
Photo: Matt Yung Photography (will post contact info when I receive photos)
Floral: Magic Moments (house florist)
Caterer: Flint Hill

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" Round - Chocolate cake filled w/ Chocolate Buttercream
8" Round - Chocolate cake filled w/ Chocolate Buttercream
10" Round - Chocolate cake filled w/ Chocolate Buttercream
12" Round - Chocolate cake filled w/ Chocolate Buttercream


Groom Cake Flavor/Filling:
9x13 Vanilla cake filled w/ fresh sliced Strawberries

No comments: