Saturday, June 19, 2010

WEDDING: Caviness-Reeves, Magnolia Hall, 6/19/10

It was a mad dash from Chateau Elan to Magnolia Hall, site of Windy Caviness and Chris Reeves' reception. Luckily I had the cake delivered (by Liz) ahead of my arrival. All I had to do was construct it upon arrival.


Windy was one of those brides who knew exactly what she wanted. She came to me with a vision .... three tiers, Navy ribbon, spacers in between each tier. Add a monogram topper and some gorgeous orchids and you've got one unique cake. I named this cake "All Dressed Up ... with Attitude". I had never seen or done anything like it and was pleased at how it came out.

Windy and Chris also requested I create the favors for their event. My yummy chocolate covered oreos were dusted in silver, placed in white boxes with labels that Windy provided. I hope everyone liked them.

I wish Windy and Chris every happiness and look forward to seeing them for their first anniversary.


VENDORS:
Music: Absolute Entertainment (Chris)
Photo: Mandi Danielle Photography
Floral: Stylish Stems, Heather Oliver
Caterer: Affairs to Remember

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" Square - 1/2 chocolate; 1/2 vanilla cakes filled w/ chocolate buttercream
8" Square - 1/2 chocolate; 1/2 vanilla cakes filled w/ chocolate buttercream
10" Square - 1/2 chocolate; 1/2 vanilla cakes filled w/ chocolate buttercream

No comments: