Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hill--Hairston, Private Residence, 7/18/9

Something this bride did, that I would not suggest all brides do, is call me about 8 days before your reception to request a cake !!!! In this case, it worked out, but due to my delivery schedule, she had to take an early delivery.
Dina Hill married Capt. Hairston (an airline pilot) in Hawaii .... the party for family and friends was held at their residence in Mableton. Dina was not at home when I arrived, but left her dad in charge .... what a great time I had speaking with her dad !!! He was so very funny and made my busy day start off great !
Dina requested my "Mayan" cake design .... I used silk floral to decorate with along with the curly willow. The top and bottom layers were edible .. the middle was fake.
Off to delivery #2 .....

No comments: