Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE KNOT BEST OF WEDDINGS - 2009

What a huge surprise this is ..... when I received this honor for the first time last year, I was notified in December of '07 and Best of Weddings 2008 was published in March 2008. I did not receive any notification this year, so imagine my shock while flipping thru the pages at my local Barnes & Noble when I noticed my name !!! The people around me must have thought I had lost my mind ...

To my 2008 brides who took The Knot's survey .... THANK YOU .. it is because of you and your comments that I have been given this honor.

4 comments:

Shannon Johnson said...

Congrats Eileen! We love you!

Kelley said...

OF COURSE they picked you, you're the best!!!!

Fran said...

I wasn't surprised at all!

Ashley Pepitone said...

No surprise there, Eileen! Congrats! It was great to see you again yesterday, Amy's cake was just adorable. -Ashley