Saturday, September 20, 2008

Juniel-Barnes, Renaissance Hotel, 9/20/8


My friend, Connie and I headed to the Renaissance Hotel to deliver the cake for the Juniel-Barnes Wedding Reception. It was held on the 25th floor and provided a panoramic view of the city of Atlanta. I work with and have many favorite vendors, but this wedding had two of my faves ... Carla Duncan (florist) and Ally Haggerty (Coordinator). Ally's new to the business and is very good at what she does. Kyla and Curtis came to me with a spefic design in mind ... the cake design was sleek and had a contemporary feel. I loved how it came out. Her colors were purple and brown, so I used both of those colors on their cake. The entire cake was vanilla, but filled with alternating layers of Bailey's and Cookies n' cream. YUM !!! Kyla and I also surprised Curtis with a little birthday cake ... how many grooms get the love of their life for a birthday gift !!

Photo courtesy of me .. will replace with pro pic upon receipt.

No comments: