Sunday, October 10, 2010

WEDDING: Jenkins-Conde, Cavender Castle, 10/10/10

Cavender Castle is in Dahlonega, GA. The picture of this castle is deceiving .... it's a bit smaller in person and plan to use something other than skinny high heel shoes to walk the grounds and parking lot. I felt like I was aerating the ground. If you like knights in shining armor mixed with antique hats/fans/lace/and lots of nicknaks ... you'll love this venue. I was not only a vendor, but a guest at this wedding .... if you would like my full review of this venue, just let me know.

Kristi Jenkins and Mark Conde chose one of the most popular dates to marry .... October 10, 2010 .... 10/10/10 !!! Kristi traveled to Atlanta (from Colorado) and I got to meet with her about two weeks before the wedding. She knew exactly what her cake was going to look like. She wanted a big cake, but had the need to feed a small amount of people. So, a couple of fake layers were used. I was quite pleased with how this came out.

Kristi and Mark are back in Colorado packing to move to Germany. I wish them both my best as they begin their life together as husband and wife.

VENDORS:
Music: Cavender Castle
Photo: Kevin Harrell (friend of bride) will post pro shot once received.
Floral: ?
Caterer: Cavender Castle

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" -Vanilla cake filled w/ Blueberry
8" - Vanilla cake filled w/ Grand Marnier buttercream
10" - FAKE CAKE
12" - Vanilla cake filled w/ Amaretto buttercream
14" - FAKE CAKE

No comments: