Saturday, October 9, 2010

WEDDING: Anderson-Robinson, The Vinings Club, 10/9/10

This was my second delivery of the day. Clay and friend Delores delivered this one for me .... while I with friend Becky arrived from Big Canoe in time to set it up.

Lori Anderson and her mom visited me back in July. Lori (and Dustin Robinson) had chosen The Vinings Club as the site of both the wedding and reception. I love the view from the Club ... it's a surprisingly beautiful shot of the Atlanta skyline.


When setting up cakes at The Vinings Club, I always have to remember to bring my ladder .... the cakes are almost always set up on top of a gorgeous grand piano ... I am only 5 feet tall and the top of the piano comes to my shoulders. One of the many obstacles in my vertically challenged world. : )

Lori's cake was a combination of dots and scrolls and a handwritten monogram painted in silver.

Dustin's groom cake was the Duke Devil ... so handsome. : )

Best wishes to Lori and Dustin ... see you in a year on your anniversary.

VENDORS:
Music: Complete Music (Rich)
Photo: will provide contact info once I receive and post the professional photo's.
Floral: Classic Blooms
Caterer: Vinings Club

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" - Chocolate cake filled w/ Chocolate Mousse
8" - White cake filled w/ Strawberry Buttercream
10" - Chocolate cake filled w/ Chocolate Mousse
12" - White cake filled w/ Strawberry buttercream

Groom Cake Flavor/Filling:
10" - Carrot cake filled w/ Cream Cheese

No comments: