Monday, October 12, 2009

Schiff-Donnelly, The Georgian Club, 10/10/9

The Georgian Club, which is located on the 17th Floor of Building 100 at the Cobb Galleria, was the site of the Carla and Kevin's wedding and reception. The weather was a little overcast. Originally the ceremony was going to be held outside, but they decided to move everything inside .. which was a great call. Better safe than sorry.

I can't remember what sports game was on TV when Carla Schiff and Kevin Donnelly came to meet with me back in January ... but all three of us were interested in it, so we moved the tasting from the kitchen to the TV room. Carla and I sat on the couch and worked on the design .. Kevin relaxed in the recliner and gave his .02 cents every once in a while. It was the most fun and relaxed appointment I've ever had.
Carla gave me a photo of a cake design that she liked, but instead of an all over swirl design, she just wanted swirls coming from the bunches of floral. I hope I gave her what she dreamed of.
Congratulations to you both !!!
E
VENDORS:
Photographer: Liz Yeakle (liz@lizyeakle.com)
Music: Any Occasions (Mark Schwartz)
Caterer: Georgian Club
Floral: Carla Duncan - On Occasions of Atlanta
DOC: Kristina Armstrong
Baker: Me

No comments: