Friday, January 9, 2009

It's a New Year !!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I'm enjoying a couple of much-deserved weeks off ... I've got a couple of kid birthday cakes, and baby shower cakes to do over the next couple of weeks ... but all in all, I'm resting a little, crocheting, ripping wallpaper down, getting organized and am looking forward for the 2009 wedding season to begin. It's going to start slow (3 in January; 2 in February), but by March I'll be moving at a fast pace.

This will be a big year for both Clay and I - we both turn the BIG 50 !!!!! Yippie, I can finally get my AARP card !!! We also will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary ... and they (family) said it would never last !!!

As I raise my cup of coffee ..... Here's to a great year !!!

E

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Good luck with your decorating changes to the house, I want to see "after" pictures! Oh and congrats on your anniversary!