Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cox-Walters, Quinlan Visual Arts Center, 1/24/9


Ashley Cox and Jason Walters chose an unusual venue for their reception .... The Quinlan Visual Arts Center in Gainesville. It was so cool to have my cake(s) in an art museum !!!

With 300 guests, Ashley needed a large cake, so a 5-tier square was a perfect size. Each layer had a different design and each layer was a different flavor. The groom cake is the logo for Manchester United (an English soccer team).

Thanks to Ray/Erica (35 Atlanta) for the great photo's.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Re: 1st wedding anniversary coupon
Sunday, February 1, 2009 4:51 PM
From: Ashley Cox
To: Eileen M. Carter

Hi Eileen, I received your coupon in the mail the other day - thank you so much! Jason and I cannot thank you enough for your BEAUTIFUL cakes! They made our reception so lovely, and they were absolutely delicious! I look forward to seeing you in a year, and I will definitely keep you in mind if I need something before then. Thank you for helping to make our day so special.