Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WEDDING: Beauchamp-Guigou, Country Club of the South, 4/13/13

BRIDE:  Laura Beauchamp
Country Club of the South
GROOM:  Danny Guigou
VENUE:  Country Club of the South

I think I was more excited to create the Groom's cake than I was to create the wedding cake. 

Don't get me wrong, the wedding cake was gorgeous.  Love cakes with a different design on each tier, but it was the groom's cake that I was anxious to create ... especially with the awesome season the Atlanta Braves are having right now !!!  



I enjoy going to the Country Club of the South.  Their staff is always very nice, and very helpful.  Can't say that for every venue I go to ...  I even got to rub elbows with the infamous Banks & Shane (who were the entertainment for the reception).  They are both very nice guys and it was great to see them again.  A friend told me that Paul Shane lives close to them and they go see them play often ... sounds like an open invitation to me !!!  

 


WEDDING CAKE FLAVOR/FILLING SELECTION:
6" 1/2 Almond; 1/2 Chocolate cake filled w/ Bailey's
8" 1/2 Almond; 1/2 Chocolate cake filled w/ Bailey's
10" FAUX
12" 1/2 Almond; 1/2 Chocolate cake filled w/ Bailey's
14" 1/2 Almond; 1/2 Chocolate cake filled w/ Bailey's


GROOM CAKE FLAVOR/FILLING SELECTION
6" Vanilla cake filled w/ Guava
8" Vanilla cake filled w/ Guava

VENDORS:
Photographer:  Lovoy Gibson Photography
Florist:  Flowers From Us
Caterer:  Country Club of the South
Music:  Banks & Shane
DOC:  Britney Milam (Country Club of the South)









No comments: