Saturday, August 13, 2011

WEDDING: Chatham-Perry, Ambient Studios, 8/13/11

BRIDE and GROOM: Caron Chatham and Adam Perry
VENUE: Ambient Studios

Ambient studios ... Billed as the largest photographer's studio in Atlanta, it's interior is full of natural light (great for photos), hardwood floors, and its open atmosphere is perfect for wedding ceremonies/receptions. It's the exterior that I had issues with .... I (my knee) found the largest pothole. OUCH ! I fell so hard that a lady driving by who saw me fall actually stopped her car and got out to see if I was ok !!! Just call me Grace ..... : )

Caron is the sister of one of my February 2009 brides, Emily. They may favor each other in looks, but their styles are very different. This has to be one of my favorite cakes of the year ... absolutely LOVED how the wedding cake came out. Notice how the second tier is a couple of inches higher than the others. Really sets it off. LOVED that it was placed in an elevator shaft with filtered light pouring all over it.

Adam had quite a challenge for me. He wanted a chocolate chip cookie as his groom cake, but he also wanted it to have the shape of a skateboard, and he also wanted Marvel comic characters, and make the wheels from Krispy Kreme donuts. I chuckled as he bowed to me .. he was THRILLED at how the groom cake/cookie came out ... so was I.

Congratulations, Caron and Adam ...... see you on your 1st Anniversary !

VENDORS:
Music: Sunset (DJ)
Photo: The Long Farewell (professional photographs were requested 8/16/11)Add ImageFloral: Divine Affairs
Caterer: Ashley Clemence

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" - Lemon cake filled w/ Raspberry
8" - Lemon cake filled w/ Raspberry
10" - Lemon cake filled w/ Raspberry
12" - Lemon cake filled w/ Raspberry

Groom Cake Flavor/Filling:
Chocolate Chip Cookie with Krispy Kreme donuts

No comments: