Sunday, February 20, 2011

WEDDING: White-Ledbetter, Reunion Hall, 2/19/11

VENUE: Reunion Hall, Hoschton
BRIDE and GROOM: Kelly White and Greg Ledbetter

I never got the chance to meet Greg, but Kelly is the type of person that I would welcome into my home at any time just to sit and have a cup of coffee with, talk cake with, and laugh. I really feel comfortable with her. One of these days, I'm sure you'll see Kelly (and her friend Susan) accompany me on a cake delivery or two.

Kelly came in with a particular design in mind, she wanted red detail; I talked her into white detail; you can see who won ... : ) I think her cake came out gorgeous, I just love the feather details, and when I went back to pick up the plateau and the end of her evening, there was no cake left (which is a great compliment) and everyone commented on its taste and beauty.


VENDORS:
Music: Bruce King Productions
Photo: Blue Moon PhotographyAdd ImageFloral: Design House
Caterer: Reunion
DOC: Jodi Chamberlain

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" - White cake filled w/ Cream Cheese
8" - White cake filled w/ Bailey's
10" - White cake filled w/ Lemon
12" - White cake filled w/ Bailey's

No comments: