Sunday, February 27, 2011

FUN CAKES: February 2011

Looking for a yummy yet masculine cake? Try a Basket o' Berries. There's nothing fru-fru about chocolate and strawberries. Made this one for a guy in Clay's office ... and I just had to deliver it around lunch time (and had a wonderful lunch w/ Clay).



GO DAWGS !!!!! Blake is the son of one of my former brides and he turned 1 year old. Blake's mom and dad are huge Georgia fans, and apparently so is Blake. Happy 1st Birthday !





I've been creating McCain Childress' cakes all of her little life. Her 5th birthday was celebrated in grand style ... a Toy Story birthday featuring Jessie. There were crafts, games, real pony rides, and a special appearance by Jessie.


Ramey is another special little girl in my life who I've had the pleasure of creating her birthday cakes also. Ramey spent her birthday with friends at Monkey Joe's, but insisted on a Hello Kitty cake.