Sunday, November 21, 2010

WEDDING: Roland-Rice, Braselton-Stover House,

VENUE: Braselton-Stover House
BRIDE and GROOM: Jennifer Roland and Adam Rice

This was my second visit to the Braselton-Stover House. This time it was all decorated for Christmas and it looked amazing.

WOW ... my last wedding cake of 2010 ... and what a statement it made. I absolutely loved creating this and using both dark and milk chocolate "tiles". I'm so anxious to receive the professional photo !!!

Jessica and her mom came to visit me about 2 months before the wedding. With a love of chocolate in mind .... we came up with this stunning chocolate covered cake. I was so pleased.

VENDORS:
Music: Kevin Maddox
Photo: The Photography Shoppe (will provide contact info once I receive the professional photo's).
Floral: Suwanee Towne Florist
Caterer: Cornbread and Caviar (Jane Eikenberry)

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" - 1/2 Red Velvet; 1/2 Chocolate cakes filled w/ Cream cheese
8" - 1/2 Chocolate; 1/2 Lemon cakes filled w/ Seedless Raspberry
10" - 1/2 Red Velvet; 1/2 chocolate cakes filled w/ Cream cheese
12" - 1/2 Chocolate; 1/2 Lemon cakes filled w/ Seedless Raspberry

No comments: