Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OTHER CREATIONS: September

I had a very steady September ... here are just a few of the "extra" items that were created this month:


OREOs: Did I mention that I decorate oreo's? They make a great wedding favor or teacher gift or monogram them for a party .... in any case, they are YUMMY !!! Just ask any of my friends !!!







CUPCAKES: Princess cupcakes were in order for a little girl heading to DisneyWorld and dining with Cinderella and friends. These adorable Bird nest cupcakes were created for a baby shower.











This design was new for me ... a cake in the shape of a Nail Polish bottle for an 8 year old's Spa (birthday) Party. I created an oval shape cake with a round top. Came out pretty good.







Brittany ordered this Georgia Tech cake for her husband's birthday. Happy B-day, Wade.





This cake headed to Clay's office .. Robert Martin who survived 37 years with the State of Georgia, DOT. Happy Retirement, Robert.




I found a new friend in Wanda who ordered this cake for a friend's surprise birthday party.








No comments: