Saturday, March 23, 2013

WEDDING: Allen-Roa, Georgian Club, 3/23/13


BRIDE:  Ashlie Allen
GROOM:  Amado Roa
VENUE:  Georgian Club, Galleria



From the moment I saw the inspiration photo of Ashlie's cake, I started praying that she would pick me as her baker.  So beautiful, unique, delicate. Then, when I heard who was going to be her photographer .. I prayed even harder.

I met Ashlie back in November.  She knew exactly what she wanted and I hope I recreated her dream wedding cake.


CAKE FLAVORS/FILLINGS
6" - Red Velvet cake filled w/ Cream Cheese
8" - Red Velvet cake filled w/ Cream Cheese
10" - Red Velvet cake filled w/ Cream Cheese
12" - FAUX

VENDORS: 
Venue:  The Georgian Club (www.georgianclub.com)
Photographer:  Janet Howard, Janet Howard Studio (www.janethowardstudio.com)
Floral:  Stylish Stems (www.stylishstems.com)
Caterer:  The Georgian Club
Music:  Fonix Entertainment (www.fonixentertainment.com)
DOC:  Andrea Wilson - The Georgian Club



No comments: