Saturday, August 7, 2010

WEDDING: Edwards-Rice, In Touch Ministry, 8/7/10

This was my first cake at In Touch Ministries ... what a gorgeous venue. When I get permission, I will do a Vendor Spotlight and provide you with contact info, etc. You'll love it.

Gena Edwards and Mark Rice met with me back in May. I myself am only 5 feet tall .. so really anyone who walks thru my door is automatically taller than I am .. but really, Gene and Mark are the tallest couple that I have had the joy of meeting. Both are very sweet and you can see their love for each other.

After reviewing my portfolio, they agreed on a 5-tier round cake that was both simple and elegant, bordered in Navy ribbon and a wide spaced single dot design.



VENDORS:
Music: Ryan Stewart Band
Photo: will provide contact info once I receive the professional photo's.
Floral: Chelsea Floral Design
Caterer: Chef Eric Robb

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" - Strawberry cake filled w/ Strawberry Cream Cheese
8" - Lemon cake filled w/ Raspberry
10" - FAKE CAKE
12" - White cake filled w/ Raspberry Buttercream
14" - Chocolate cake filled w/ Chocolate Mousse

No comments: