Sunday, August 8, 2010

WEDDING: White-Williams, Taste Restaurant, 8/8/10

This was a very special wedding cake order for me. I met the bride a couple of years ago when I created her daughter Meryl's wedding and groom cakes. So, when Meryl called to tell me of her mom's engagement and subsequent wedding .... I was thrilled and honored.

Marcia White and Llew Williams met the same way Clay and I did ... on the internet !!! She lives here in Georgia; Llew lives in Florida .... now they live in both states. Marcia wanted a small intimate affair ... but her daughters insisted on a little more. So a little restaurant in Roswell called TASTE was reserved for this event.

This was TASTE's first event of many .... and I hope I'll have opportunity to serve them again.

Marcia loved Meryl's wedding cake design ... and although she tried to replicate it exactly, both Meryl and I convinced her to be a little different. So we ended up with a three tier cake, rounded edges (like Meryl's), a wide spaced single dot design and a "W" monogram centered on the 8" tier.

I wish every bit of happiness to Marcia and Llew and hope to see them again in the near future.


VENDORS:
Music:
Photo: will provide contact info once I receive the professional photo's.
Floral:
Caterer:

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
All three tiers were Almond cake sprinkled with grand marnier, filled with both a thin layer of raspberry and a thin layer of grand marnier buttercream. Simply devine !!!

No comments: