Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daluga-Guenther, Houston Mill House, 6/14/8

Before heading downtown, we stopped at Krispy Kreme to pick up the ingredients for Eric's groom cake ..... 7 dozen hot glazed donuts (yummy). We were in the middle of a drought and mother nature chose this day to open up the skies. I parked the car as close to the front door of the store as I could ... but still got soaked to the bone. Once we got downtown, you'd never know it was raining NE of Atlanta. So we looked like drowned rats while setting up the cakes.

Nichole Daluga and Eric Guenther married out in the garden of the Houston Mill House. Nichole chose "The Mayan" for her cake design.

When I went online to order pro shots .... I did a double take at the groom cake photo ... and started laughing. When I left the reception site, all donuts were set up and "accounted for", but by the time Ray and Erica (35 Atlanta) took the groom cake photo .. the whole back of the top layer was without donuts !!!!
Wedding cake photo courtesy of 35 Atlanta (www.thirtyfiveatlanta.com)
Groom cake photo by me.

No comments: