Saturday, May 4, 2013

WEDDING: Moore-Kingsley, Rustix Manor, 5/4/13

Rustix Manor
BRIDE:  Morgan Moore
GROOM:  Michael Kingsley
VENUE:  Rustix Manor, Woodstock

I've known Morgan for some time now, she plays with flowers for Stylish Stems, making brides happy every weekend ... well today, it was Morgan's turn to be the happy bride. I've only seen Morgan in a pair of jeans and a work shirt, so when I saw her in her wedding gown, I cried.  She looked so beautiful. 

Morgan cake was all about texture ... she is the first to mix the upward ruffle and an old fashioned technique.  It came out gorgeous .. and just look at the flowers I had to work with from Stylish Stems.  Those orange roses were enormous .. yellow roses, snapdragons, curly willow, button mums, billy balls and my favorite, Fiddlehead Ferns.

Michael is a major Georgia fan so I had to create a Georgia helmet.  Check out the backdrop for his cake .. handmade by Kathy (mother-in-law) and Morgan.  Lots of love went into that. 


















I wish Morgan and Michael an eternity of nothing but happiness.

WEDDING CAKE Flavor/Filling Selection:
6"- Almond cake filled w/ Seedless Raspberry
8" - Almond cake filled w/ Seedless Raspberry
10" - Almond cake filled w/ Seedless Raspberry
12" - FAUX
14" - Almond cake filled w/ Seedless Raspberry

GROOM CAKE Flavor/Filling Selection:
Helmet - Red Velvet filled w/ Cream Cheese

VENDORS: 
Photographer:  Eileen Davis Photography
Floral:  Stylish Stems
Music:  Les Sandifer
Caterer:  Chef Cary
Officiant:
DOC:  Janice Burnette

No comments: