Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rawls-Woodward, Frogtown Cellars, 10/25/8


... off to Dahlonega for the wedding of Amy and Eric Woodward. About 1 1/2 hours later we arrive at Frogtown Cellars ... a fairly new vineyard which doubles as a event facility for weddings, etc. It has a gorgeous view of the North Georgia mountains. Their wedding pictures should be beautiful. Clear blue sky - fall foliage - mountains. I really can't say that a certain cake is my favorite .. but this one ranks way up there. It was so different. I also got a chance to meet a photographer that I've heard about but had never shot one of my cakes ... well, this weekend, Shari Zellers got to shoot two of my cakes. This one, and one on Sunday.




Photo courtesy of me .... will update with professional photo upon receipt.

No comments: