Saturday, March 26, 2011

WEDDING: Pharnio-Lee, Private Residence, 3/26/11

BRIDE and GROOM: Alex Pharnio and Albert Lee
VENUE: Private Residence

Alex travels alot so Albert was the one to contact me and came for the tasting. Blue and Purple were her favorite colors, so Albert requested a three tier cake, iced in baby blue with a purple cascade. At her request, he was even wearing (and actually found) a baby blue tux. The ceremony was to take place at Shorty Howell Park here in Duluth at 1:00pm.

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of this cake .... At Albert's request, it was baked, iced, boxed and delivered to Albert at his home. This bride got cold feet and I feel awful for Albert. He kept telling me ... "It's ok Ma'am, I've put it in God's hands".

I hope Albert finds his true love one day .... and when he does, I'll be waiting for the phonecall to put him on my schedule ... once again.

Wedding Cake Flavor/Filling:
6" - Strawberry cake filled w/ Vanilla buttercream
9" - Strawberry cake filled w/ Vanilla buttercream
12" - Strawberry cake filled w/ Vanilla buttercream

No comments: